Right, let's get this out the way.
My name is Cherie, I'm 16, my birthday is 13th April, I like books, alternative, rock, and indie music, Mario Kart, Zelda etc.
I'm not really good at this kind of thing but lets see how it goes.
This month is InCreWriJul (International Creative Writing July) and while this blog isn't exactly creative writing, and it's already a third of the way through July, I don't see why this should stop me from taking part.
Not that I really have much to write about on a blog, but we'll see how it goes. As long as I'm writing something, there's no real problem.
*stares around bookshelves in hope of inspiration*
I've just finished secondary school, which means I've just finished my GCSE exams (finally (although I still have I.T coursework that I haven't done which means I'll fail (I just checked the website and half of my work hasn't been graded anyway))) and also prom.
Prom. Ah, we are in the springtime of our youths.
I didn't go.
Why not, you may ask? Because everyone else asked. Especially my family. "It's a once in a lifetime experience. You'll never get this chance again."
Dying's a once in a lifetime opportunity, too. You don't see me leaping to do that.
Anyway, I'll see how this goes.
Sayonara, fellow blog-lurkers that are as-of-yet non-existant.
No comments:
Post a Comment